coretan daripada saya...
Brain is the central organ of human body.. it is extremely complex and sophisticated...Here some interesting facts about our brain..let's read it..=)
1. The human brain is the fattest organ in the body and may consists of at least 60% fat.
2. While awake, your brain generates between 10 and 23 watts of power–or enough
energy to power a light bulb.
3. Each time we blink, our brain kicks in and keeps things illuminated so the whole world doesn’t go dark each time we blink (about 20,000 times a day).
4. Every time you recall a memory or have a new thought, you are creating a new connection in your brain.
5. A living brain is so soft you could cut it with a table knife.
6. The brain can live for 4 to 6 minutes without oxygen, and then it begins to die. No oxygen for 5 to 10 minutes will result in permanent brain damage.
7. The left side of your brain (left hemisphere) controls the right side of your body; and, the right side of your brain (right hemisphere) controls the left side of your body.
8. Laughing at a joke is no simple task as it requires activity in five different areas of the brain.
9. Reading aloud and talking often to a young child promotes brain development.
10. The Hypothalamus part of the brain regulates body temperature much like a thermostat. The hypothalamus knows what temperature your body should be (about 98.6 Fahrenheit or 37 Celsius), and if your body is too hot, the hypothalamus tells it to sweat. If you’re too cold, the hypothalamus makes you start shivering. Shivering and sweating helps get your body’s temperature back to normal.